Karolinska University Hospital is the first ACGME European Hub in faculty development.
Apply for next course at the bottom of the page!
Developing Faculty Competencies in Assessment:
Professor Eric Holmboe
December 14-15 dec, 2023
Cost: 6 000 kr per entire course incl lunch and material
Target Audience: Program Directors and Educational Leaders
Duration: 2.0 days. December 14-15, 2023
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Apply key principles of outcomes-based education in graduate medical education training programs
- Optimize the use of developmental assessment based on goals and principles of Competency-Based Medical Education (CBME)
- Build an effective assessment program by applying appropriate assessment tools;
- Develop effective group process for assessment (Clinical Competency Committees)
- Employ effective practices in work-based assessment
Our first course in faculty development was hosted by Professor Eric Holmboe in december 2018 together with more than 30 highly engaged and enthusiastic DIOs and PDs from Sweden.
For registration, please visit: https://portal.sfai.se/TTT2312
Du måste vara inloggad för att kunna skicka en kommentar.