Program Directors and Educational Leaders: Apply for the next course to develop your faculty’s competencies in assessment!
ACGME’s European hub in faculty development welcomes Professor Eric Holmboe to Karolinska the first week of December 2019!
Cost: Internal Karolinska free of charge. External 5 000 kr per entire course incl lunch and course material
Time: Three days. December 4-6, 2019
At the end of the three days you will:
- Be able to apply key principles of outcomes-based education in graduate medical education training programs
- Optimize the use of developmental assessment based on goals and principles of Competency-Based Medical Education (CBME)
- Build an effective assessment program by applying appropriate assessment tools;
- Develop effective group process for assessment (Clinical Competency Committees)
- Employ effective practices in work-based assessment